FOOD SERVICE MANAGER
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or Equivalent post matric qualification.
- Food Service or Hospitality Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy; MS Office Application (Attach Certificate).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to run a food service unity.
- Knowledge of special diets.
- Supervisory & Report Writing Skills.
- Ability to plan & provide high quality meals with tight budget.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To plan & ensure provision of meals which are of high standard.
- To plan work of cooks.
- Ordering, receiving and issuing of raw commodities.
- To ensure good stock control.
- To compile monthly expenditure reports.
Applicants should send an application letter stating clearly the position you are applying for. Detailed CV with Traceable references including certified copies of ID, and all Certificates to P.)O. Box 285, KwaMbonambi, 3915; Fax: (035) 580 1091; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver it to Ethembeni Care Centre, Amangwe Village, Mapelane Road, KwaMbonambi. Closing Date: 10 February 2015 at 12h00.